A quick and easily-made sandwich, it’s great for an easy lunch.
- ½ small tin (95 g) salmon in springwater
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ½ tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 radish, finely diced
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- Cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 small slices whole-grain bread
Nutrition per serve
945 kilojoules (225 Calories), 7 g fat (including 2 g saturated fat), 21 g carbohydrate (including 3 g sugars), 4 g fibre and 235 mg sodium.
Read our nutrition rating system
- Combine the salmon, yoghurt, herbs, radish and lemon juice in a bowl. Season to taste with cracked pepper.
- To make the sandwich, top the fresh or toasted bread slices with the salmon mixture.
- Serve with additional herbs or cracked pepper.
Salad and Egg Sandwich
2 tablespoons hummus
1 slice whole-grain sourdough bread
¼ cup rocket
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 boiled egg, sliced
- To make the sandwich, spread hummus over the bread.
- Top with rocket, cherry tomatoes and boiled-egg slices.