- Serves: 2
Like something smooth and sweet after a meal? All you need is three ingredients! Easy!
- 250g jar apple puree eg SPC or Three Threes
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Spoon half the apple puree into each of two dessert bowls.
2. Spoon half the yoghurt next to it.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon over. Can drizzle with a spoon of honey if you like things a little sweeter.
- Useful Info
- Food Facts
Hi. I’m an accredited nutritionist, blogger and award-winning author. I can help you make sense of all those crazy diets and weird super foods.
My aim is to help busy women eat well so they can attain and maintain a healthy weight while having heaps of energy.
Signup for your free 18-page guide "7 Steps to Being Organised in the Kitchen".
Cath's latest tweets
How do you know you're in an American diner? There's the usual line-up of condiments. There are padded booths arou…… https://t.co/uKMAcnYX6v
Here’s what I’m reading at the moment. Check out these best-sellers in diet, cooking and nutrition.
Richard Cornish is an award-winning food writer who writes the much loved column 'Brain Food'. Here he describes the surprising journey when he went meat-free. It’s an ode to vegetables and a cautionary tale about our relationship to food. Includes nutrition notes from me.