Exactly how much does a "handful" of watercress weigh? Really? Looks a lot but hard to tell! https://t.co/0TA0JDIXUn
- Ready In: 15mins + 1 hour chill time
- Serves: 4
This is an impressive dessert perfect for summery nights with a delicious taste that belies it's kilojoule content. It can be made the day before and topped with fresh mango before serving making an easy solution to dinner party meals.
For a creamy mouth-feel we stayed away from the diet yoghurts and chopped the mango for decoration at the last minute to prevent browning.
- 300g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 2 mangoes, chopped (reserving 1 cheek, finely chopped)
Nutrition per serve
Per serve: 712kJ; Protein: 11g; Total fat: 7g; Sat fat: 4g Carbs: 15g Sugars: 15g Fibre: 1.5g
1. Process ricotta and yoghurt in food processor until smooth. Pour into bowl and set aside.
2. Process 1 1/2 mangoes in food processor until smooth. Fold mango puree into ricotta mixture.
3. Spoon mixture into 4 serving dishes. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with remaining mango.